Join the fight against global warming by participating in this year's Earth Hour. Earth hour is a one hour event in which individual people, large corporations & businesses of all sorts turn off the lights in a show of love and commitment to make a difference for the betterment of Earth! This year's goal is 1 Billion flipping the switch, but in order to see this realized Earth needs your help too!!
when: saturday march 28th (tomorrow) 8:30pm - 9:30pm
And to make your evening even more than just a boring hour sitting in the dark...here are a few ideas to fill your dark hour with fun!
- plan a romantic candle lit dinner & board game with your lover
- bring out the camping equipment and build a fort in your living room
- invite a group of friends over to play hide and go seek in the dark
- take a candle lit bike ride or evening stroll
- tell us what you plan on doing during your dark hour in the comments below...